LunCo: full-cycle space operations sim
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
LunCo: A full-cycle space operation simulation tool
An open-source Lunar Colony sim built for engineers and enthusiasts
- Games: KSP, SimCity, Factorio
- Professional: AGI, Solidworks, Ansys
Free for commercial use.
PS Making Kerbal a real thing. Intended for industry applications
- Two game play styles
- Digital twin mode for engineers
- Story mode for gamers
- Realistic space exploration engine
- User generated content: space crafts, trajectories, factories, etc.
- IPFS for CDN
- Radicle to track history of user generated content
- Precise model of a Lunar base: starting from every single bolt
- Integration with professional tools: CAD, FEA, Requirements management, MBSE, etc
- Play with friends on your own servers: federated game servers connected via web3
You are playing as a CEO & Founder of a Lunar exploration company in the near future.
Collect resources, build factories, and manufacture robots to build a sustainable lunar base.
Turn the Moon into the stepping stone and launching post to the stars!
- Supply chain management like in Factorio
- Robot & rocket control like in KSP
- City management like in SimCity
- Economic and budget management
- Realistic space technologies, physics and environment. E.g. you have to extract ~30-50 of different raw resources to build a satellite like Aluminum, Copper.
Check out our website: https://lunco.space
Check out the project on github: https://github.com/LunCoSim/lunco-sim
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/LunCoSim
|Genre||Simulation, Action, Adventure|
|Made with||GIMP, Inkscape, Blender, Godot|
|Tags||3D, Exploration, Futuristic, Godot, Sandbox, Space, Space Sim|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, YouTube, Twitter, Source code, Community|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
LunCo-mac-v0.3.0.dmg 65 MB
LunCo-win32-v0.3.0.zip 43 MB
- Version 0.3.0Jun 18, 2022
- Version 0.0.2Jun 07, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.